[Ausbildung] Take-Off Vocational Experience 2023 - Germany
[Ausbildung] Take-Off Vocational Experience Program - Germany
We are looking for Europe’s future aviation leaders!
You can be a part of the Turkish Airlines family while participating in your basic trainings as a vocational student in Germany. While you gain first-hand experience in aviation industry, you will have the opportunity to step into the business life in the world's leading airline.
Eventually, you can get the opportunity to work full-time at Turkish Airlines by gaining 2-3 years of experience in areas below and complete your vocational training at the same time.
Areas of application:
· Cargo (Sales, Operations, Marketing, Accounting, Administrative Affairs)
· Administrative Affairs
Students who are accepted to the program are expected to enroll in one of the following programs in Germany:
· Ausbildung zum Kaufmann für Büromanagement / Bürokommunikation
· Ausbildung zum Luftverkehrskaufmann
Qualities we are looking for:
· High school diploma, at least a Realschule or Gymnasium Degree,
· Fulfillment of the criteria set by IHK for vocational students,
· Excellent command of German and English,
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs,
· Disciplined, proactive, and result-oriented,
· High enthusiasm for aviation,
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
· Problem solver and lifelong learner,
Application and Evaluation Processes:
1. General Ability Test (Online)
2. English Exam (Online)
3. Group Interview
4. HR and Unit interviews
The deadline for applications is 01 February 2023.