We Are Looking For Female Colleagues to Work as Cabin Crew Members in Turkish Airlines
We are looking for female colleagues who wish to take part in the growth process of our company as Cabin Crew Member and have;
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Capability of working in a team environment
- Dynamic and friendly personality
"Our announcement will be removed on Friday, 18.10.2019 at 12:00."
- Turkish Citizenship (Blue cardholders are also eligible to apply.)
- Being born between 01/01/1989 and 31/12/1999
- At least high school graduation
- Good command of English (Second foreign language is preferable.)
- Having no Criminal Record and/or Criminal Archive Record
- Not having quitted flight duty in Turkish Airlines Inc. or other airlines due to indiscipline or health previously
Health and Physical Conditions
- Height between 160 cm and 180 cm (Height-weight measurements are taken by Turkish Airlines or organization(s) to be determined by Turkish Airlines, and they must meet the ratios determined by the company.)
- No tattoo, piercing, burn or other scars, etc. on the body parts visible when Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew uniform is worn
- In terms of health, applicants should be airworthy (The candidates who are successful in the selection processes shall be requested to obtain medical report confirming that they are airworthy from the Aviation Medical Centers authorized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation at the employment stage.)
- Turkish Airlines Inc. Health Management workplace physicians may demand additional examinations during the “Medical Examination for Employment” (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is airworthy) in accordance with Turkish Airlines procedures.
- Turkish Airlines Inc. is wholly entitled to decide on whether or not to employ the candidate in accordance with the employment health criteria it has determined (even if there is a report given by the Aviation Medical Center authorized by Turkish DGCA and confirming that the candidate is airworthy). If s/he is not employed, the candidate may not claim any right.
Application Method and Procedures to follow
- The candidates who meet the abovementioned requirements are expected to apply to the advertisement on the internet environment through Turkish Airlines' official website (https://careers.turkishairlines.com/en-US/). Applications of the persons who do not meet the abovementioned requirements and those who apply through any channels but the internet shall be rejected.
- The candidates who meet the advertisement criteria will go through online applications, test, and interview processes.
- The candidates who are found not meeting the abovementioned criteria during the evaluation processes shall not continue the process.
- The candidates who become successful at the end of the entire process shall be offered employment, asked to prepare employment documents, and once the candidate delivers the required documents and their documents and medical reports are approved, they shall be sent to training.
Candidate Cabin Crew Member Evaluation Processes
- Online English Test and Online Competency Inventory (additionally, 2nd Foreign Language Test, if applicable)
- Turkish Airlines English Test
- Interview Processes
- Document Check
- Group Evaluation
- Psychological Interview
- Board Interview
- Interview in 2nd Foreign Language (if applicable)
- Check for Tattoos and Scars
- Height & Weight Measurement
- English Interview
- Health Check (Airworthiness)
To the Attention of Our Candidates!
- Who have been dismissed from Turkish Airlines through termination of their employment contract for any reason whatsoever,
- Who have previously participated in our employment process and have been;
- Eliminated during height-weight measurement,
- Discovered to have established verbal or written communications that include inappropriate statements against the company and company personnel at the previous recruitment stages s/he had participated in,
- Discovered to have made false statements in relation to the application requirements at any stage of application,
will not be allowed to apply to our advertisement.
In order to obtain more detailed information regarding the working conditions of Turkish Airlines Cabin Crew, please click on the link.