Turkish Airlines Inc. SFI Minimum Requirements
- Must be born earlier than 01.01.1984 on the date of application
- Minimum High School Diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Must have a valid SFI/SFE/TRI/TRE certificate on the aircraft type.
- Minimum 3 years of Instructional experience as SFI or as a TRI on one of the aircraft types in Turkish Airlines fleet and to have previously conducted min of 500 hours of simulator or control training
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO Level 5 in English
Note: Only EASA licenses are accepted.