Turkish Airlines looking for new teammates to work in Luxembourg Office.
To develop and to manage relations with the Agents and Customers; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
· By maintaining good relations on permanent basis with the agents situated at her/his region; ensures that regional sales are increased, and that potential of the recently launched routes are examined; and informs her/his supervisors about the policies of the competitor airlines regarding such subject.
· Prepares detailed reports on monthly and yearly basis about the market of the country.
· Determines the agents to contribute to routes of the Company by means of using internal and external data.
· Monitors various practices of the carriers operating at the market; and submits proposals.
Desired Skills& Experience
· Minimum associate degree graduation (2/4 years of university, degree is preferred)
· Experience in civil aviation or tourism (min 2 year)
· Excellent command of English and local language(s)
· Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to work independently and under pressure
· Competency with MS Office products
· Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively